At the beginning of the actual lessons, the instructor took us through the preliminaries of creating a social media account by asking yourself a few fundamental questions such as why do I need a social? Who are my audience, what do I want to tell them, how are my going to tell them, what content am I going to create, which social media site should I use, which tools am I going to use, and how am I going to measure the impact among others. Thereafter, the first lesson focused on Twitter, which took us to closing time at 4.00pm.
The morning of day two, we revised what we learnt the previous day and completed the lessons on twitter. This was then followed by lessons on blogging. Each participant created his/her own blog and published a few posts on the blog.
My general impression about the workshop is that so far so good, and I am really excited about the subsequent lessons.
![]() |
| Check me in the group photo. |

No comments:
Post a Comment